Monday, 9 November 2015

 REASONING QUIZ :-
Directions: In each question below are given two
statements followed by two conclusions numbered I
and II. You have take the two given statements to be
true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly
known facts. Read the conclusions and then decide
which of the given conclusions logically follows from
the given statements disregarding commonly known
facts.
Give answer
1) If only conclusion I follows.
2) if only conclusion II follows.
3) if either I or II follows.
4) if neither I nor II follows.
5) if both I and II follow.

1. Statements: All leaders are good team workers.
                      All good team workers are good orators.
Conclusions: I. Some good team workers are leaders.
                   II. All good orators are leaders.
2. Statements: All terrorists are human.
                      All humans are bad.
Conclusions: I. All terrorists are bad.
                   II. No human can be a terrorist.
3. Statements:Some teacher are follower
                     Some follower are famous.
Conclusions: I.Some teachers are famous.
                    II. some followers are famous.
4.Statements: Ship was overturned.
                     captain was not traced.
Conclusions: I.captain died in accident.
                    II.captain is alive.
5.Statements:some dedicate souls are angels.
                    all social workers are angels.
 Conclusions:I.some dedicated souls are social workers.
                   II.some social workers are dedicated souls.

THANK YOU..
  

answer
1.1
2.1
3.2
4.4
5.4

No comments:

Post a Comment